Update Your Stuart, FL, Home with New Bathroom Vanity, and Cabinets
Nothing makes a home feel complete quite like a beautiful master bathroom. With any bathroom you want it to be elegant and attractive, but also functional with adequate storage space. This can all be accomplished with installing a new bathroom vanity and cabinets.
Providing Homeowners in Stuart, FL, and Surrounding Areas with the Bathroom Vanity and Cabinets of Their Dreams
Having a bathroom vanity and cabinets installed will do a lot to improve your bathroom. Here’s why:
• Improved Organization — Busy bathrooms can become sloppy bathrooms very quickly. By updating your vanity and cabinets, you can give yourself the room you need for a clean and efficient space.
• Ample Counter Space — With a new vanity you will be able to decide how much counter space you need to create more room for cosmetics, toothbrushes, and more!
• A Brighter Bathroom —New countertops and cabinets will look more clean shinier appearance than old worn-down vanities. With a new bathroom vanity, you can also choose new fixtures to add lighting to the room!
• A Modern Look — Many homeowners inherit the bathroom vanity their home had when they moved in, and they can tend to be outdated. Having a new one installed not only provides a needed upgrade, but one that is to your own taste.
• Better Versatility — When you install new bathroom vanity and cabinets, you can design them as you see fit. You can install a single sink or two. If you need more counter space or storage, that’s up to you. You will not have to make any compromises because you’ll finally have the bathroom that’s designed specifically for your needs.
Vanities are truly customizable
When you are picking a new vanity for your bathroom, there are many things to consider when it comes to size and style. Here are some common things to look for while you are shopping.
• Size – Knowing what room you must work with is important, and this can help determine how big your vanity will be. Bathroom vanities typically have a depth of 19-22 inches, height of 31-25 inches, and can be as wide or narrow as you need for your space.
• Cabinet style – There are a wide variety of cabinet styles for your vanity. They can be freestanding, wall-mounted, and corner-mounted. Freestanding cabinets can have a solid base, or legs.
• Top or no top – You can typically choose your vanity with a top already installed or without one. While choosing one with a top already installed takes the guesswork out of finding the right fit stylistically, choosing one without gives you the options to select the countertop material, sink style, and hardware.
• Counter material – With vanities the selection of countertops materials is seemingly endless. You can choose ceramic, marble, granite, laminate, quartz, and solid surface options from a wide variety of colors and designs.
• Sink – If you are choosing your own sink there are many modern options that are stylish and functional. These different types of sinks include integrated bowls, undermount sinks, vessel bowls, and drop-in sinks.
• Additional features – There are even more options to customize with your bathroom vanity. This can include mirrors, faucets, lighting, organizers, and more!
We Make Bathroom Upgrades Easy
Because we believe installing your bathroom vanity and cabinets should be a positive experience, we make every effort to take all the stress out of the shopping and installation process. Our staff members at Flooring USA are experts in the materials and products we offer and have built vanities and cabinetry to fit all kinds of floor plans and can provide you with all the guidance you need.
Also, because we only work with the finest materials available, we are confident that you are going to love your bathroom remodel.
For any questions, or a free quote, give us a call today at (772) 463-6400.
←back to the main blog page